Login or create an account
Early bird pricing through Feb. 19, 2018
Deadline is March 23, 2018
The Business Handbook for Professional Integrators
Enter today for a company listing posted on CommercialIntegrator.com and printed in the May issue of Commercial Integrator magazine.
A Commercial Integrator Buyers' Guide listing guarantees you 12 full months of promotion to the most qualified commercial market leaders for as little as $95. Your print listing in the May issue of Commercial Integrator will reach 25,050 influential commercial market leaders, while the online listing will be seen by more than 50,800 unique monthly browsers.
Don't miss this chance to be a part of the most valued company product resource guide for the commercial installation market!
Basic Buyers' Guide Listing
- Guarantees you 12 full months of promotion to the most qualified custom electronics professionals in the industry.
- Ensures your print listing in the May issue of Commercial Integrator, which will reach 25,050 influential commercial market leaders
- Will be visible to more than 50,800 unique monthly visitors to CommercialIntegrator.com
- Showcases your company page (address, phone, fax, website), alongside all CommercialIntegrator.com content related to your products or news
AND you can UPGRADE to a premium listing that adds a large, eye-catching image to your company page, your company logo and links to your social media accounts while presenting any of your CI partner content, videos, whitepapers, webcasts or ads and your latest press releases
Basic listing early-bird entry: $95 (Through February 19)
Basic listing regular entry: $125 (From February 20 on)
- Add a company logo to your listing: $250.00
- Add a 50-word blurb to your listing: $200.00
- Purchase additional product categories: $75.00 each (Enhancements need to be purchased per category.)
- Online Premium Placement: $500.00 per category
Increase your visibility online - your listing will rise to the top of your category page. Limited to only 5 companies per category on a first-come, first-served basis